CD Insert Printing • DVD Insert Printing & Bluray Amaray Insert Printing
- DVD Amaray Case Inserts Printing - Standard
- DVD Amaray Slim Case Insert Printing
- Bluray Case Inserts Printing
- CD Jewel Case Insert Printing, Booklets and Tray Card Printing
Cheap DVD Inserts
- CD, DVD & Bluray Amaray Case Insert Specifications
- Available Product Specifications:
- BluRay Insert Printing Size: 10.75" x 5.875"
- Standard DVD Case Insert Printing Size: 10.75" x 7.1875"
- DVD Slim Case Insert Printing Size: 10.5" x 7.25"
- CD Jewel Case Insert Printing Size: 4.75" x 4.75"
- CD Jewel Case - Tray Card Printing Size: 5.875" x 4.625"
- CD Booklet Printing & 4-Page Insert Printing Size: 9.5" x 4.75" fold to 4.75" x 4.75"
- Paper: Printing on 100# Gloss Enamel Coated Book
- All items printed in 4 color process using soy-based inks
Before you upload your file, please be sure your files are saved as a high-resolution PDF file, which means it should be exported using the OPTIMIZED FOR PRESS from Adobe Acrobat® or use PDFX1A settings. If your artist has used transparency layers, you can overcome some problems by converting all elements to CMYK and removing all RGB and Spot Color elements and information from your file and then flattening all transparency layers. These preflights are availabe through Acrobat Professtional®. Be sure to give your file a final look before uploading. Once they file is uploaded, they are quickly processed.
The insert files are to be submitted as one, PDF file for each side, (front and back) where page one is always your front and the page two always your back side.The number of pages in your file must match your order which is one page for a 4/0 or two pages for a 4/4. All pages must include 1/8" bleeds making the pdf size 1/4" [.25"] larger than your trim size. Download or template if you are not clear on this. If you are unsure of any of these settings, contact our customer support department at email@example.com.
SPECIAL NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN READER'S SPREAD, MULTIPLE PAGES UP OR OVERSIZED PASTEBOARDS AS THEY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
1) Choose your Product
Select a product by clicking on the product name. Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper, bindery details, etc. and proceed to file upload area ot upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
About DVD Inserts Printing
Media distruibution is used world-wide in a number of commerical and corporate education campaigns. Here are just a few Ideas:
- Music Distribution - CDs are frequently seen for sale after concerts where fans can buy the music direct from the artist. Larger quantites are sold in many department and electronics stores. CD Jewel case printing and 4-page cd booklet printing works well here.
- Software - Software developers use the CD and DVD format to distribute software along with a "Quick Start" instruction guide insert. Here, DVDs with jewel case insert printing and case insert printing works great here, slim amaray case insert printing does as well. Don't forget to put important information on the back side of case inserts when printed.
- Movies - The entertainment industry uses DVD Amaray case printing as well as Bluray case inserts to distribute movies and TV shows. These are found in studios stores, department stores, online stores, etc.
- Corporate Use - Companies distribute messages to employees and clients via DVD or CD to get a message out. They are seen in a conference, sales meetings, employee awareness and safety meetings. A flashy graphic on the case insert printing and tray card printing are common applications.
- Medical - Doctors and Hospitals often communicate a message with collegues and patients using DVDs. They can creating awareness, announce new services or procedures, include instructional video, and patient communications.
- Travel & Tourism - Travel agents, hotels, amusement parks, recreational destinations can all benefit by distributing a DVD to potential vacationers.
- Education - Schools distribute DVDs as a means to educate and train students as well as school staff.
- Excercise DVDs - Nice before and after pictures printed on your DVD album insert gives it a lot of shelf pull. Don't forget to print your web address when printing your DVD album inserts!